Care Assistant required to work in a residential care home near Leamington Spa
Hours are 30 per week (7.30am to 2.00pm & 2.00pm to 8.30pm), 5 days a week. There is also an option to work part time over less hours.
NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care preferred, but not essential. Full training for candidates with the desire to become qualified in this role.
Rest home knowledge would also help, but having the right attitude and care approach is more important.
Qualifications and skills needed:-
- Assist residents with care duties
- Light cleaning and tidying
- Read and write basic reports
- Help with daily activities
- Promote physical and mental health
- Ongoing training support and learning
- Uniform supplied
- Annual holiday allowance
Local Recruit are your recruitment specialist - By Local For Local
If you feel that you have the right background or would like to talk with someone who understands what you do, then please speak with us at Local Recruit.