Cook required to work in a residential care home near Leamington Spa
Hours are 30 per week (9.00am to 3.30pm), 5 days a week. There is also an option to work part time over less hours.
Must have previous kitchen experience.
Rest home knowledge would also help, but having the right attitude and care approach is more important.
Qualifications and skills needed:-
- Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
- Understand the Health & Social care act 2008
- Willing to continue learning and training
- Mindful of health & safety
- Good record keeping skills
- Ongoing training support and learning
- Uniform supplied
- Annual holiday allowance
Local Recruit are your recruitment specialist - By Local For Local
If you feel that you have the right background or would like to talk with someone who understands what you do, then please speak with us at Local Recruit.